Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's Your Favorite Part Of The House?


Each of us has a special place or a favorite spot in our home. We treat that room as our kingdom and we do not let just anybody enter our little kingdom. It is a place sacred to us that will throw us to a fit if someone even dares enter that room or touches anything in the room. It is probably childish to consider it as such but it is something which we all find difficulty in letting go as we grow older.


As for me, my siblings and niece and nephews, our favorite room in the house is my bedroom which I recently decorated with Nature Wall Art and Flower Wall Decor, a type of wall décor which I purchased online a few months ago. With the special permission of my siblings, I have their rooms and my niece and nephews rooms’ installed with the star inspired ceramic kid’s wall lights which I also purchased online. These are the newest addition to our little kingdom. The new lighting is nothing but fabulous. The soft glow coming from the wall light has a calming effect. I would stare at it for hours until I fall asleep. It also has the same effect to my siblings and my niece. Our mom does not say anything negative about it so I am sure she is also pleased with it. Who would not fall in love with the new lighting fixtures? They are not only designed prettily but are also UL listed which means that they have undergone rigid testing for safety. Thus, we are assured that these are of the highest quality. Therefore, our favorite place is also safe.


We should always respect each others favorite place no matter which part of the house it is. We should also ask for the owner’s permission every time we come and go or make changes in that room. Perhaps some people may find it strange but there is nothing strange when someone values a place, a thing, a pet, or a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment