Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grace Your Home With Ceramic Lamps



 http://www.fabby.com/

Your lighting fixtures at home do not need to be ordinary. Why not change your usual home lighting fixtures into something classy, unique or fun? If you are worried about the price of these lamps, there are so many lighting fixtures in the market today that are not only chic and elegant but inexpensive as well. However, if you are the simple type of person, the ceramic lamps such as ceramic vanity lamps, wall lamps and ceiling lamps are your best options. These types of home lighting fixtures are simple and elegant. Those who love things which are made from natural materials such as clay will definitely choose the ceramic lamps for their home lighting fixtures.

http://www.fabby.com/
Image by Fabby.com
When I first bought our very first ceramic lamp at home, I was really excited. Buying ceramic lamps are not my cup of tea. Knowing how clumsy I am, I am afraid of buying things which easily breaks. But somehow these ceramic lamps found their way home into our home without any problems since I ordered them online. The packaging used for the delivery of the ceramic lamps are secure and perfect for things which easily breaks or are fragile including the ceramic lighting fixtures. Installation of the ceramic lighting is easy as the product includes an instruction on how to properly install it. The person whom I have spoken to over the phone also provided the link on how to properly install it if in case I lost the instructional material that came with it. But I guess what really interested me into buying this type of lighting fixture is that it allows anyone to repaint it with latex or acrylic paint. Moreover, since it is made from natural material, the ceramic lighting fixture is also safe for the kids.

http://www.fabby.com/
Image by Fabby.com
I never thought that our lighting fixtures at home would be this simple, fun and elegant especially the 18 inches shooting star children’s ceiling light paired with the 9 inches starry night cylinder sconce which we bought for my young niece bedroom. We also added a dimmer switch to add more fun and magic to her bedroom. Even us, adults are fascinated with the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment