Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Farewell Old Lamp, Hello New Lamp

http://www.fabby.com/bathroom-lighting-vanity/metal-glass-acrylic-bathroom-lights/the-bow-style-three-lamp-vanity-fixture.html

Finally, I have bid farewell to the old vanity lighting fixture which had been keeping our bathroom illuminated for the past four years. I wish it had lasted longer. But I guess four years is already long enough. It had served me well. I know I am grateful for its service and I know I am going to miss it. But I have to move on.

http://www.fabby.com/bathroom-lighting-vanity/ceramic-bathroom-vanity-lights/21-starfish-seashells-ceramic-vanity-light.html

Now, I keep looking at the new vanity light which will serve us for as long as it could. I hope it will be longer than four years. I like this new addition to our home because it is not only handcrafted by expert artisans, it also made of earthenware clay, a natural material. In addition, this is also UL-listed which means that it is safe and efficient. This is the fifth ceramic lighting that we have so far and I suppose will not be the last especially when I my grand aunt also admires the new vanity light. She keeps asking me how I bought it and want to buy one for her bathroom as well. What she likes most about the 21 inched Starfish and Seashells Ceramic Vanity Light are the patterns etched on the ceramic lighting. The starfish and seashells patterns remind her of summer. It also reminds her of her childhood where she and my grandfather would gather seashells for their collection. They would place it in their aquarium. That aquarium had been converted to a terrarium since it can no longer hold water. But we still have the seashells.

http://www.fabby.com/bathroom-lighting-vanity.html

The 21 inched Starfish and Seashells Ceramic Vanity Light is really something. I feel guilty for liking this new vanity lamp more than the old vanity lamp but I cannot help it. The rest of the family feels the same way too and we all wish that this new lamp will even surpass the years of service of the old vanity lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment