Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Customizing The Ceramic Lights

http://www.fabby.com/childrens-lights/childrens-wall-lighting/12-5-ceramic-bowl-sconce-w-star-border.html

When my sister in law said we will paint the newly bought ceramic lighting fixtures specifically the 12.5 inched Ceramic Bowl Sconce with Star Border for my niece’s bedroom I thought how impractical and a waste that would be since the ones we bought were already customized to be painted in bosc pear color. I did not know that my “artistic side” was challenged when she mentioned that she wanted the surface of the ceramic lights with moon and star shapes. We could have requested to have these shapes painted on the children's light fixture since we have already requested to have them painted in a bosc pear color.

http://www.fabby.com/usecare_painting

I was already thinking of shipping it back but paying for the shipping fee sounds even more impractical when I know that I have the skills to paint the shapes she wanted on the ceramic. It was a good thing that the person who assisted us mentioned that we can use latex or no flat paint to repaint the ceramic if in case we get tired of the color and decided to change it in the future. I am glad that we still have some available paints from the last paint job we did on the house. Anyway, with the use of a pencil, I drew the shapes of the stars and the moon on the surface of the ceramic lighting and painted the shapes with the latex paint just as what my sister in law wanted.

http://www.fabby.com/childrens-lights.html

The result? I can see it in my sister in law’s face that she is pleased with the paint job I did on the ceramic lighting. For me, painting the ceramic lighting fixtures is easy as 123. However, to those who are too busy to do the painting, calling the customer service to have your ceramic lights customized is the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment