Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Celebrating Father's Day

 

In a few days, we will be celebrating Father's Day in honor to all the fathers in the world. However, I cannot think of a single gift I could give to my father. I know he would welcome any gift I will give him but I want it to be something special. Thankfully my mom hinted that my father have been spending his precious time redecorating his study.

http://www.fabby.com/table-lamp/tree-trunk-table-lamp.html

I have been thinking of sending him flowers or plants on Father's Day. In addition to that, I will be giving him one of my ceramic table lamps. The Tree Trunk Table Lamp will look wonderful in his study. It will blend well with the walls which are made of wood. I know he will love it since this ceramic table lamp is made of natural materials which are white clay and resin. He does not want anything which is not Eco-friendly in his house. Even if a product cost much, as long as it is Eco-friendly he will buy it. Surely, the ceramic table lamp which I will give him will pass his high standards since the table lamp is intricately handcrafted. The only problem is that he might think that this lamp is made from real tree and might be upset once he received it. But then again, he is my father. There is no other people besides him and mom who knows me best. He knows that I am just like him. Like him, I would never ever patronize anything that harmed Mother Nature in anyway. 


Father's day only comes once in a year and it should be celebrated with a blast. For me it should be celebrated everyday because all fathers deserved to be celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment