Friday, June 6, 2014

My Bestfriend's Advance Housewarming Gift

 http://www.fabby.com/table-lamp/table-lights-lamps.html

The tree trunk table lamp in my living room makes a great addition to my new home. This was an advance housewarming gift from my best friend who cannot make it on Saturday because of  a business trip abroad. She just ordered the ceramic table lamp online and have it delivered to my doorstep. I want to feel bad that she will not be around on that momentous day. But I know how important that business trip abroad is for her. She had been talking about it since I moved in to my new home. Had I told her earlier about the party, she might have second thoughts of going. 

http://www.fabby.com/table-lamp/table-lights-lamps.html

How she knows me well. She knew that the tree trunk table lamp will somehow appease me. She knew how much I love ceramic lamps just like the ceramic table lamp she gave me.  The trunk table lamp may look like real wood at first glance. But in fact it is made from resin and ceramic. If I had not opened the gift my self, I would have taken the ceramic table lamp as wood. But I also know that my best friend loves nature as well as I do. She would not dare give me anything which could have destroyed Mother Nature in any way. Although my house is made of wood but no trees were cut for my satisfaction. These are what experts call reclaimed lumber or processed wood which came from timbers rescued from old barns, factories and warehouses.


Just like the my new house, the ceramic table lamp is perfect. It's unique and chic design blends well in my new home. It is also Eco-friendly. But what I love the most about the new lamp is that it is using LED bulb. From what I know, you have to request for LED bulbs. Well, she isn't my best friend for nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment