Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How To Overcome Stress

 

Redecorating your house can be a great stress reliever. It is a productive way of unloading all the things that is bothering you. My cousin does it all the time every time something stresses her out. She rearranges all the furniture and cleans the house from floor to ceiling.  Even the lighting fixtures are clean. Now that she is sharing the house with me, everything looks clean and organized. I don’t need to hire someone to help me clean the house every weekend anymore. The problem is I don’t know where she put everything away. She has the funny habit of putting away things and forgetting where she put them.


http://www.fabby.com/

In order to keep her hands off in reorganizing everything at home, I allowed her to repaint the ceramic lamps at home. She had been itching to do it to the ceramic lamps at my new place since we repainted all the ceramic lamps at my parent’s home. She is more pleased when I told her that she can repaint the lighting fixtures at home. There are still some leftover latex paints in the tool shed which she can use to paint the ceramic lighting fixtures. With her artistic talent, I am sure that she will do a wonderful job in painting the pristine white ceramic lamps which adorns the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and the vanity rooms.


http://www.fabby.com/

Dealing with stress can be challenging. Not everyone is successful in overcoming it. My cousin showed me how it should be done. She overcame her stress by being productive such as cleaning the house, changing the interior of the house and now, repainting the ceramic lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment