Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fun In The Workplace



Amazing things happen when people love what they are doing. Work is no longer called work but play. I am sure that most of us have been seriously thinking about quitting from our job. That is because going to work everyday becomes painful. We are no longer happy in what we do. We have to literally drag ourselves out of bed every time.We felt trapped. However, since we have no other alternative to support our daily needs or we are afraid to gamble our future, we stay instead even though we do not want to. 



Thankfully, that was then.  I am one of a few lucky people who was able to break free from that torturous daily routine. Quitting from the job which had been my bread and butter for many years was not easy. I left behind so many friends there. I will somehow miss the work place and all the people I worked with. But then again, I know that true friends remain true friends no matter where they are. I know that they are happy for me. I hit two birds with one stone. I got a job which does not feel like a job because I enjoy it very much and the money is good.


Most importantly, our office is designed to make it not look like an office. The working environment is fabulous and cozy. Plants in hanging glass terrariums are quite a beauty. The lighting fixtures are also eye-catching and fun to look at. Well, the Twigs and Leaves Ceramic Ceiling Lights without a doubt beautiful. It seems that ceramic lamps never cease to impress people with its elegance and simplicity. It has been a week since these new ceramic ceiling lamps replaced the old ones which already did their time and yet, people in the office are still drawn to it. It looked even more amazing after dimmers were installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment